– The commander of the KLA (Kosovo Liberation Army) singled out a young girl of 10-11 years. I’ve heard that she screamed in pain, and someone in the crowd called out: “O daughter Jovana!”. She was certainly the mother. He ordered me to hold the little girl while he raped her. After that, he ordered that I rape her, which I did. Her parents were crying. KLA soldiers were waiting for their turn to rape her – said Luan Mazreku at the hearing, Albanian terrorists who participated in the massacre of Serbs in Klecka in Kosovo, and it is written in the book.
ATTACK ON ORAHOVAC – 43 PEOPLE KIDNAPPED
Members of the KLA, during the attack on Orahovac in 1998, kidnapped and arrested 43 Serbian civilians, who were taken towards Milesevo with around 100 other from the nearby places, and later on to Klecka.
So much was disclosed to the public about the massacre on Serbs. Thanks to Danica Marinkovic, then head of the investigative team of the District Court in Pristina, Telegraf.rs portal came into possession of the evidence of testimonies by Albanian terrorists who carried out the massacre.
– I performed the examination on the execution site in Klecka, where monstrous crime on Serbs took place. Women, children and powerless and innocent peasants died there, just because they were Serbs – said Danica.
Based on the information received and on the defense of the defendants, brothers, Luan and Bekim Mazreku, who took her to the crime scene, she found that the KLA first kidnapped 43 Serbs, and then took them to the village of Klecka.
AFTER KIDNAPPING SERBS WERE TAKEN TO VILLAGE KLECKA
– The crime scene was located at the exit of the village of Klecka and was surrounded by trees. On the spot, to the right, there was a barracks enclosed by walls and fences, where, according to a statement of Luan Mazreku, the KLA was located.
In the courtyard of the building they found a few places where the Albanian terrorists were practicing shooting from the weapons and the mast with the Albanian flag. The barracks was found in a warehouse full of humanitarian aid packages of US origin. Wilderness. The forest was all around.
WE FOUND A CREMATORIUM, A HAND, THIGH BONE…
Along the road toward the hill, a lime pit to the left – crematorium. Parts of the body within the pit in the ashes: thigh bone, tibia, separated vertebrae, parts of the shoulder bones with burned tissue, charred hand.
Danica recalled that the policemen from Ministry of Internal affairs Lipljan, who guarded them, grabbed their heads. Some of her team could not even watch.
A tunnel at the top of the hill. At the entrance a door, made of trees. The terrorists used this as a prison – explained the terrorist Luan Mazreku.
– We found the parts of the clothes within this torture of a kidnapped who were detained here. Nearby, we found pelvic in the ashes, spinal and cervical vertebrae, foot, ankle, scull with upper jaw, femur, collarbone, finger bones, upper and lower limbs and other parts of burned bones – Danica mentions every detail as if it hasn’t been 19 years.
– We found the shoes, women’s, men’s and children’s. Dirty, stained, parched with brown mud, dismembered. We found wire which was bend in a shape of a circle which terrorists obviously used to torture their prisoners and innocent people, women and children – she adds.
According to testimony of Luan Mazreku, the civilians were brought. Command for execution was issued by KLA commanders Fatmir Limaj, Gani Krasniqi and Hysni Taste. And before shooting, a command to torture.
– Our television immediately displayed gruesome evidence of the crime and comprehensive statement of brothers Luan and Bekim Mazreku. I was informed then, that none of the televisions from the West wanted to exchange the video at the international exchange. A lot of things became clear then – Danica is sore.
TESTIMONY OF TERRORISTS: WE RAPED 8 YEAR OLD GIRLS, THEY WERE SCREAMING, THEIR PARENTS WATCHED
And then the time has come for terrorists to testify, the perpetrator of the massacre.
– Under the order of Gani Krajniqi, i was on the top of the hill at the entrance into Orahovac and i had the overview of the whole city. I saw that the KLA soldiers are kidnapping people. Mostly civilians, and there was police. They put them in the trucks and buses. There were women and children. Gani ordered to start harassing people – Luan Mazreku began his terrible story.
– I saw that there are a lot of children, women, girls among the kidnapped, mostly girls of 8 years old. Krasniqi took the girls to the side and raped them one by one. Everybody from KLA, except those who were on guard, raped Serbian little girls, girls and women – he added.
– Then Gani ordered them all to massacre them and singled out one woman and eight year old boy. He ordered me to massacre them and i cut off his ear. I saw that Krasniqi separates woman and he took her eyes out, and then cutting both hands above the wrists and both ears.
– After the massacre, Krasniqi has ordered us to line them all up and to shoot them. He commanded “Fire” and we all shoot at the group of kidnapped people. We we shooting until we had ammo – Luan Mazreku finished his testimony.
Then the KLA soldiers checked everyone and shot them if they suspected that they gave signs of life. No one was left unbeaten, massacred or raped, and then shot. The massacred the most those few Serbian policemen.
All villains like him, brother Bekim and others, were released from jail.
Danica, in order to confirm this testimony, furiously asked Luan’s brother – Bekim Mazreku, who ordered the massacre. He replied:
– Fatmir Limaj. When civilians were lined up, he ordered that we take three girls out of the group. They were taken to corn and they raped them. He raped them first, and then the rest. I heard screaming while they were doing that, and then they returned to the line crying. Fatmir Limaj ordered to shoot them.
Danica writes about all of this in her book “Judge in war and peace”. The subject of her research, besides Klecka, was also Racak, Haradinaj operations, as well as Thaci’s – against who she issued a warrant.
(Telegraf.co.uk / Jasmina Stakicfirstname.lastname@example.org)